About Me

Karachi
I am Dr Sumaiya Hasan from Karachi, Pakistan.I have done my bachelors in dental surgery.I am a dry and antisocial yet a simple person.My philosophy of life is "be different and do different".I have special affection with nature. If I was not a dentist, I would have been a nature photographer or an artist. I have a poor power of expression and for this reason you wont find any frequent posts on my blog. I usually donot find enough time and words to express my feelings and experiences and most of the times post videos and pictures in relation to my feelings on my blog.

Readers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

We Count Our Miseries Carefully And Accept Our Blessings Without Much Thought.

"Usi par bandh ke bethen hen sari umeeden, wo zindagi jo kisi se wafa nahi karti"

I often find such statements spoken by some of those people who are enjoying the bestest blessings of life..financially bestest, relationship wise bestest, academically bestest etc etc..If they are so much fedup of this world that they put these dialogues (stated above) as their facebook statuses, why cant they simply let these blessings go or why cant they simply donate these blessings to someone who is really fond of this world or who really is interested in all these blessings.."wo zindagi jo kisi se wafa nahin karti"??? then why are they so obsessed with life and blessings of life? one might answer that they have been given this from God..yes true but if they dont care of life and they are more worried for their life hereafter then why are they so much content..is it because they are fully prepared for their life hereafter??or the reason is that they themselves actually are obsessed with this materialistic world?? DOUBLE STANDARDS, DUAL PERSONALITIES!!I am not saying that they should reject all the blessins of life if they care for their life hereafter more..This would be ungratefulness..but some blessings of life can be distributed amongst the humans and other creations of God..Unfortunately there are only some people who would do this..the others would proof at that time to have a small heart.. I remember a line here from the drama "Man o Salwa" directed by Babar Javed, written by Umera Ahmed and telecasted on HUM TV few years back..the writer states:

"Ye bhe chahye or wo bhe?? zindagi men ya to ye hota hai ya wo..ye bhe or wo bhe nahin milta"



No comments:

Post a Comment