About Me

Karachi
I am Dr Sumaiya Hasan from Karachi, Pakistan.I have done my bachelors in dental surgery.I am a dry and antisocial yet a simple person.My philosophy of life is "be different and do different".I have special affection with nature. If I was not a dentist, I would have been a nature photographer or an artist. I have a poor power of expression and for this reason you wont find any frequent posts on my blog. I usually donot find enough time and words to express my feelings and experiences and most of the times post videos and pictures in relation to my feelings on my blog.

Readers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shehr e Zaat

I really wanted to write an extraordinarily good review for this drama..my blog readers must be knowing till now what a huge Pakistani drama fan I am and this is drama is an exceedingly good piece of work by Umera Ahmed..unfortunately I donot have a right to write a review for this drama..its because I feel I have so much within my personality which resembles Falaq's personality and while writing a review I feel ashamed of myself..neither would I quote here some exceptionally touching lines from the serial as people can watch it themselves..the whole serial however can be summarised in one quote of Imam Ali A.S which is:





No comments:

Post a Comment