About Me

Karachi
I am Dr Sumaiya Hasan from Karachi, Pakistan.I have done my bachelors in dental surgery.I am a dry and antisocial yet a simple person.My philosophy of life is "be different and do different".I have special affection with nature. If I was not a dentist, I would have been a nature photographer or an artist. I have a poor power of expression and for this reason you wont find any frequent posts on my blog. I usually donot find enough time and words to express my feelings and experiences and most of the times post videos and pictures in relation to my feelings on my blog.

Readers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy

" Zindagi, dhoondtay dhoondtay thak gaey,
Raastay to chalay, hum kahin ruk gaey "

I hear this song daily on TV.Today while listening to it, I just had this thought that these lines so perfectly go for my life..And also for the lives of many other people..We all are participants of a race..a race in which the winner will get a good future..we all are so busy in this run that we forget to enjoy today..tomorrow when we shall no longer be called as young and shall be classified as aged people,we will miss this time and regret that while working and working and working and just working,we completely forgot to enjoy the beauty of this world.Its good to keep some balance between work and entertainment.Too much of anything, be it work or entertainment, is not good. You might be a career loving and a hardworking person. But too much work without a break might make you fedup of your love for your profession. Try working smart. It gives you better results in less time and so you also get extra time to relax.


2 comments:

  1. A good reminder ! :)

    Zindgee ke haqeqat koh-i-kun ke dil se puch le
    Joie-teesha o sung-e-giraan hai zindgee !

    The ability to relax is essential to our well being but a slight overdose of relaxing and we'll end up resenting ourselves

    http://wowelldone.blogspot.com/2012/01/competition.html

    Please remove the security check from your comments section.It takes so long to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said.thanks for the comment.I will check the security settings

    ReplyDelete