About Me

Karachi
I am Dr Sumaiya Hasan from Karachi, Pakistan.I have done my bachelors in dental surgery.I am a dry and antisocial yet a simple person.My philosophy of life is "be different and do different".I have special affection with nature. If I was not a dentist, I would have been a nature photographer or an artist. I have a poor power of expression and for this reason you wont find any frequent posts on my blog. I usually donot find enough time and words to express my feelings and experiences and most of the times post videos and pictures in relation to my feelings on my blog.

Readers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Idea Of Friendship


Few things which I want in my friendships:
> Feeling of possession:A feeling required for strong friendships but often causing disasters in relationships.When I make friends, I want them to be fully mine...a very dangerous and harsh feeling in such a delicate relationship yet very important for a strong bond in friendship.
> Fair relationship: By fair relationship, I mean the give and take attitude.When I make friends, I give them all they want whole heartedly but I expect the return of what I have given them.Return here means full attention and full importance.My friend should be able to give me instantaneously what I want and whenever I want...hard rules I know but this is my idea of fair relationship...purely business type ;)
> Less friends: The less friends you make, the easier is your life,the less difficulties you face in selecting your best friend, the less collisions in ideas coming from different minds of different people,the more time you can give to your friends...but the selection of such a precise friends circle should be highly accurate to include the most reliable and sincere people.
This is my theory of friendship.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful blog, full of warmth and caring. You are a very good person. Thank you for sharing. Greetings from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for reading and posting your comment :)

    ReplyDelete