About Me

Karachi
I am Dr Sumaiya Hasan from Karachi, Pakistan.I have done my bachelors in dental surgery.I am a dry and antisocial yet a simple person.My philosophy of life is "be different and do different".I have special affection with nature. If I was not a dentist, I would have been a nature photographer or an artist. I have a poor power of expression and for this reason you wont find any frequent posts on my blog. I usually donot find enough time and words to express my feelings and experiences and most of the times post videos and pictures in relation to my feelings on my blog.

Readers

Monday, February 4, 2013

Life Goes On


We so happily announce on our birthdays that we are this much old now...never thinking that one more year has been subtracted from our life...24 years certainly is a long period to live in this world..a long period to have struggled enough...but as I review my life,i feel that nothing has been done till now and so much has to be done yet..maybe its because of the changing ambitions and the changing goals as we grow older..there is still so much to be achieved..and as i think about the future, it seems like we will never achieve our goals and we will keep on struggling and working and never getting the happiness of achieving our destination and our goals..like Chris Gardner said in his book 'the persuit of happyness' that

 "Maybe happiness is something that we can only persue and maybe we can actully never have it.No matter what!" 

or maybe its because of the 'always wanting and ungrateful' nature of human beings that no matter how much they get, they will keep on struggling for more and more and higher and higher..but isnt that the beauty of life??to keep on working and struggling and getting better and perfect day by day..?? if we get contented today and satisfied by what we have, we will never struggle for better and we will never get better..

No comments:

Post a Comment