About Me

Karachi
I am Dr Sumaiya Hasan from Karachi, Pakistan.I have done my bachelors in dental surgery.I am a dry and antisocial yet a simple person.My philosophy of life is "be different and do different".I have special affection with nature. If I was not a dentist, I would have been a nature photographer or an artist. I have a poor power of expression and for this reason you wont find any frequent posts on my blog. I usually donot find enough time and words to express my feelings and experiences and most of the times post videos and pictures in relation to my feelings on my blog.

Readers

Monday, December 31, 2012

A 'Not So Happy' 2012

No celebrations!! Just one statement "One year can change so much!" With less but heavy losses and more but light victories I move towards 2013 with a hopeless heart..not happy because I lost my gold key some 8 months back (refer to THE WANTED KEY  post) and am still searching it..the small victories of 2012 donot bring any happiness to my heart because the key was so precious that I have not accepted the loss yet...May God return my gold key back so that my heart gets satisfied..if not then may God give me a better key which  attracts my heart more and leads me to a more attractive door...but then what could be better than gold...which key could be better than the gold key???nothing in world is as attractive as gold..lets see if I can find something more precious than gold...hoping for some heavy and joyful victories this year..wishing everyone a happy and safe 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment